Milanoo Web site

So I finally caved in and bought the thigh-high boots. I'll be getting them in a couple of weeks (or maybe even less), so I'll let you all know if the quality is any good, and if they even fit properly since my legs are so damn short. I figured that I would probably wear the hell out of the boots, anyway, since they go with most of my wardrobe. Plus, they're leather so they'll be relatively sturdy, at least better than my current boots. Looks like I won't be getting a pair of Fleuvog boots for a while, then.

The Other Dude told me that the site also features "Anti-radiation Clothing" -- which is obviously bullshit. Tsk on them! But it made me look through the site again for more interesting stuff, and this is what I found.

Okay, I'm no stranger to fetish stuff. I actually have a couple of funny stories about dungeons and S&M clubs, but this just puzzles me. I mean, I understand that it's part of spandex fetishism but what the hell is up with the hood and skirt?? It's like having a fetish for lavender, anonymous fly fishermen or something.


And this one bothers me because THE SHOES DO NOT FUCKING MATCH! Why is she wearing librarian shoes?? Of all times, fetish play is not the time be wearing sensible shoes! It's like Miss Grundy's secret life as a zentai Rick James dressing up as Neo in The Matrix. Boner killer!

"No eating in the library, kids."

"I'm Rick James, bitch."

And this poor dude. I imagine the conversation at work went down like this:

Manager: We're over budget! We can't afford to hire any more models!
Assistant Manager: What about the new junior sales guy? He should fit in the costume okay.
Manager: BRILLIANT. Hey you, put on this costume! Don't worry, you'll be wearing a mask, no one will recognize you.
Junior Sales Representative: FUCK MY LIFE.


This is where 3rd-rate Western models who can't find work outside of Asia end up.


I won't lie, though, I kind of want this. Spidey has always been my favourite Marvel superhero.


Anyway, I finally ventured beyond the fetish and cosplay sections of Milanoo and checked out more of their shoe offerings. If you can only afford knockoffs, they actually have a pretty decent selection.

Jeffrey Campbell knockoffs over here.


Not sure which these knockoffs these are -- I'm getting a Miu Miu vibe, but that could just be because of the colours -- but aren't they JUST lovely?


I guess YSL for these. I gotta be honest, I've been turned off YSL since Pierre Berge made those racist comments, even though he's not really directly involved, anymore. I just can't stomach the idea that any of my money will be keeping him fed and housed. Same issue with Galliano, too.


And Christian Louboutin knockoffs here.


My advice is to contact one of their online service representatives and ask if you can get any discounts. I managed to wrangle free shipping!