If you want some real information about the Arts Centre, then you should really take a look at their Web site. There is usually some kind of exhibition or lecture or film showing going on, and it's really worth a visit. Anyway, I seriously have nothing to contribute other than that the Arts Centre has really top-grade toilets.
However, exterior first.
Now, let's get down to business! The toilets are really spacious and each stall has its own sink! I guess the Arts Centre must attract a more hygienic crowd because the toilets are also generally quite clean.
As a rule, I try not to pee, much less poo, outside my home. It just makes me too anxious. However, I feel quite safe peeing at the Arts Centre. I don't think I'll catch crabs or get some kind of ick.
I know this isn't an outfit blog, but since there was a full-length mirror anyway (see how nice the toilets are??), I thought I'd indulge in a bit of vanity. This is a Mongolian lamb and mink fur coat that I got when I was living in Florence. The workshop where I apprenticed was around the corner from the Gucci headquarters, and there was a consignment shop nearby where interns would sell the stuff they stole from the Gucci ateliers, such as this coat.
It's just a prototype and was never sold in shops, and it's simply divine. It's a Tom Ford-era Gucci, and the lady at the consignment shop was kind enough to add hooks and eyes so the coat could be reversible. The inside is made up of very Goth-y strips of leather.
I'm not a label whore, and I don't really own too many brand name items as I prefer to buy vintage or from independent designers. However, I have to say, despite the horrific amount of money I had to shell out for this coat, I do think it was worth it. It's just so beautifully made, and it feels wonderful to put it on. Thank you, anonymous thieving Gucci intern!
Here is a close up.
The rest of my outfit: a cheap Zara top, a skirt by Damzels in This Dress, belt and thigh-high boots I got from a mahjong auntie-type shop some time ago. Oops, one of my gloves slipped down my arm. Incidentally, the tops of my boots keep slipping down as I walk, does anyone have suggestions for keeping them stuck to my legs aside from those stockings suspender clips?
Just outside the agnes b cinema.
Lobby of the Arts Centre. Might I also add that whenever I pass by in the daytime, I usually spot a really sexy, long-haired student smoking outside. He's a painter, judging from the stains on his jeans, and has long hair, lanky build and a lovely stern look in his eyes.
Er...that's all.