White Noise Records

Grr! I swear, White Noise sometimes really bugs me because whenever I go there, even during their opening hours, the dude is never there.

White Noise is at Yiu Wa Street in Causeway Bay.

They specialize in independent music from all over the place, with a special emphasis on Japan. The dude who runs the shop has really great taste (I heard Boris there for the first time), but again, so annoying about the irregularity of the hours.

This is the office building where White Noise is.

Well, as least you know what White Noise looks like. Anyway, I would really suggest taking a trip there if you're in the area just to see what new music you can discover. I could spend hours there, assuming I managed to get in the first place. You can also buy tickets to shows at White Noise.

Anyway, I suggest calling them first to see if they're open, and you can find out more from their Web site here.