Porter SG is at
435 Orchard Road #03-06 Wisma Atria, S 238877
65-63338258
Item Specifications
Series : ACCESSORY
Color : Black, Silver
Size : Others
Dimension : 1.2 x 8 cm
Price : NTD 590 (Singapore Retail Price is $35.00)
The Original Maglite Photograph from Porter International Website
The Porter International Maglite & the Shop Bag that they gave upon purchase.Comparing the item from the Porter International website & the one that I bought (Porter International) & the last one from Porter Japan, I can see some difference in the logo. Basically all the maglite looks the same but the Porter International Website model has a logo and the words Porter International Printed on it. The Maglite that I bought has only the words Porter Silkscreen on it. Finally the Porter Japan Model has the words deeply engraved onto the Maglite Body. Performance-wise, all works the same and so makes not much difference to me other than the fact that maybe for the engraved maglite, the Porter words will last longer.
And the Eco-Bag that they gave me really can pull off as a Porter International Bag as well with the buttons and the nice printings on it. So I guess it is worth the $$$ that I paid for.