Acer Liquid E Ferrari Limited Edition Phone that I purchased 2nd Hand

For people who knew me, normally I wouldn't care less about the mobile phone that I owned....but this opportunity to own an Acer Android Phone at this unbelieveable price (2nd hand of coz) is too good to pass it up....so I bought it....thats to a supplier whom was upgrading to a HTC Phone....damn Rich Guy!!!!
In order to use the phone, I had to upgrade the service plan and had to ask my DAD down to Nex Serangoon to transfer the line to my name....
Alas....which reminds me of the Starhub line which I have been using for the past 8 years.....my father applied the line for me when I was in National Service and I have been using it since....I did not wanna cancel this line as most of my friends remember this number....So long have passed....gone are the days where I could get free phone calls on my pre-paid card using my beloved Ericsson 688 Mobile Phone.....this current Starhub line is the second one that I owned....Waiting for the transfer to be official and then I will upgrade, get the new free phone and sell it hahhahahahahh.........Profits....Profits......Profits!!!!!