ETUDE kahlua milk Nail Polish REVIEW *my 1st review ^_^*

My 1st Etude nail polish haul: This week, I'm choosing Kahlua milk


A smooth beige and neutral color. It's creamy with a tint of coffe-brown tone. If you like neutral shades then this one might be for you.


I used Seche Vite base coat & quick dry top coat. 


Pictures were taken by my webcam indoors:




Color looks just like this!






PROS:


~Nice color
~Pigmented, so you won't have to apply 3 coats like a lot of OPI neutral colors. I just applied the normal 2 coats.
~cute girly bottle


CONS:


~ Quite thick consistency, but you can also apply some polish thinner to the bottle
~ bottle is a bit small only 3" tall, maybe I'm just used to the bigger OPI bottles, just hope this one lasts long
~ I bought it for about $5 on Ebay including shipping (you'll realize that I'm a big Ebay shopper ^_^)