Filler Outfit #3

Finally, the weather got cool enough for me to wear this sweater on Wednesday. You can see that I really like asymmetrical stuff that also looks like it's falling apart. I normally don't wear a wifebeater underneath the sweater, but I had to go to work that day. Er...I fixed the sweater bulge over the belt after the picture.

The sweater is Jan & Carlos, and I bought it years and years ago at the Swank Shop when they still had good buyers. They used to have really excellent selections from Plein Sud (I'd better wear my Plein Sud dress before the weather gets too warm), but it seemed like their choices got a lot safer and more boring after a while. I don't know if that's changed recently. I haven't bought any clothes from them in years.

I'm wearing the sweater with my mom's vintage pink skirt that goes with the pink suit top that I wore previously with the brown dress. Yes, I like to match brown and pink. The waist cincher is from H&M, and I'm wearing these Dolls shoes a lot lately, it seems. You might be shocked to know that I don't have leopard print tights, something I hope to remedy soon. These are actually over-the-knee socks.

Oops, you can see my granny bra strap. I seriously need new bras.

I also wore my Helmut Lang jacket. To keep the proportions looking nice, I couldn't button the jacket up. Otherwise, I'd look like a Napoleon ice cream: strawberry, chocolate and...cement.

Yes, I know the leopard print makes me look like I have cankles.

I never showed you the heel of this shoe before. I love how cute it is. I notice a lot of shoes recently are starting to do this sort of semi-wedge heel. These shoes are so comfortable, I ended up walking for a total of 3 hours that day, and my feet didn't hurt at all.