Filler Outfit #4

A remix of a dress that I've previously posted up. I wore it a bit goth-y before, but since I'm about to start making silver collar tips like the ones cowboys wear, I was feeling something more country/western on Thursday. I guess the theme for the day was kind of 1980s Grade 6 School Dance in Calgary. I pinned my bangs away from my forehead to the side for that extra-junior look and smeared blue eyeliner on.

Except for the belt, you all have seen everything I'm wearing already. Don't you love remixing stuff and finding new ways to wear them? It's more fun to me than shopping. Also, I seem to be wearing pink a lot lately.




I got the belt from that Kwai Fong mall for like HKD25 or something. I'm planning to go back in a couple of weeks, so hopefully, I'll be able to find some nice ankle socks (I don't actually approve of wearing socks with heels, but I have to cover up the tattoos sometimes for work) and maybe even a nice, cheap outfit or two.