Filler Outfit #5

Note: As I mentioned before, almost all the entries up to mid-April are scheduled in advance, but with the continuing problems in Japan, it really makes me feel embarrassed that I'm putting up pictures of clothes when there's radiation leaks.

I don't know...I guess things will still continue as planned, but this makes me really uncomfortable.

*********

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to hate this outfit, but I gotta tell you, I really liked it.

This is the bottom half of the riding jacket that I always wear. Did I ever mention that I bought it off the designer himself? A very, very cool black dude named Tony Phillips who has a lot of business savvy. The skirt is actually a wrap and closes with Velcro so that you can get fat and still wear it. Also, you can't tell from my contorted body, but the pleats on the skirt are actually at a diagonal. Very cute. Tony has a stall in Portobello Market, and if you're in London, I urge you to go and check out his goods.

Anyway, I was still feeling that western vibe, so today's theme was 1950s Actress Playing a Schoolmarm in the Wild West. The 1950s part comes from the way I styled my hair but since I don't show my mug on this blog, you'll just have to imagine it. Well...actually, the skirt stops mid-calf, which is also quite 1950s poodle skirt-ish, I guess. I was originally planning to have a curled ponytail, too, but I ran out of time because I had to scoop Chabi's poo.


I'm wearing a Nice Claup sleeveless shirt that I've had for a hundred years. This used to be my favourite shade of green. I think I bought it mistakenly thinking that I would try to wear normal clothes for work, but in the years I've worked, I've never worn a suit or a single normal outfit, I don't think. The rest of the stuff, you all have seen before, right? Yes, that's a necklace that I made.

I thought it was kind of funny that I was wearing this and listening to Odd Future on my iPod. I'm still addicted to Tyler the Creator's latest single from his upcoming album. I've embedded the video below. I mean, I'm dressed so ladylike and yet I'm nodding my head and saying "Hell yeah!" to Tyler rapping:

And I'm Wolf, that was me who shoved a cock in your bitch
(What the fuck, man?) Fuck the fame and all the hype, G

Anyway, hope you enjoy the video!