Filler Outfit #7

I wore this on Monday when the weather became really hot. By midday, I was tempted to just wear the slip underneath, but I was at work, so...

It's one of my lazy day outfits. The dress is an ancient Betsey Johnson, paired with an H&M belt and a really cheap pair of wedges. I think they were like HKD80 or something. They were the only size left, but they were really comfortable anyway, so I got them. I also have a pair in red (also a size too big). These are kind of my daily summer shoes because they're so comfortable and so high.


Alamak! Pardon my raggedy pedicure. I've got a fresh one now.

A closeup of the dress. It's stretchy, transparent lace with gold shimmery stuff on it. As you have probably noticed, I love glittery things.

Actually, on its own without the belt, the dress reminds me of those old Italian ladies going to church on Sunday that I used to see in Florence. I mean, they didn't wear it so body hugging, obviously, but they did love their lace and their glitter, too.