廣東燒味餐廳 Guang Dong Barbecue Restaurant

I'm probably going to have a part two to this entry because when I went to Guang Dong, I was so tired that I could barely talk. Not that it stopped me from eating, though.

Guang Dong Barbecue Restaurant has a lot of branches all over Hong Kong now, but I feel like the Tsim Sha Tsui one is still the best out of all them. I started coming here when I was working in the music industry, and the office was in Tsim Sha Tsui. My super cool boss and I used to have lunch here. I was kind of skeptical at first because he's an ABC, but he was right about Guang Dong being awesome.

As you can see, my friend and I already started eating before I remembered to whip out my camera. We had char siu (barbecued pork) and siu ngaa (roast duck). I love Guang Dong Barbecue Restaurant because their meat is always so fatty and juicy.


It was quiet when we first arrived, but by the time we were finishing our meal, the place had filled up.

Their milk tea isn't hard on the stomach, in case my fellow lactose-intolerant cousins want to know.

Food is cheap. They also do takeaway.

I don't know about you, but the thought bubble over the duck's head really amuses me.

This branch is on Hankow Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, the same street that the Nike shop is on. You can call them at 2735-5151. Their steamed pork with salty egg rice is really good, too. I think I might eat that in my next entry about this place.