Jenloveskev's Travel Adventures

Hi Friends! It's Jen from jenloveskev. I am insanely jealous that Veronika is off to Hong Kong, but I was honored that she asked me to do a guest post for her while she is away. Since she is off on an amazing travel adventure, I would like to share one of my travel adventures with you!

There are so many amazing places in this world to go explore. It can be almost overwhelming when you start to plan a vacation. Sometimes, I think we forgot that we don't even have to leave our continent to see beautiful things. My favorite travel adventures are definitely road trips. The easy going kind too. Where there is no real agenda. Stoping at random sites is half the fun.





When My husband, Kev and I moved to Hawaii we were fortunate enough to get to drive across the U.S. When we moved back eventually, we got our car shipped to Seattle and then we headed North into Canada and drove back across to Massachusetts. Boy, Oh Boy are the Canadian Rockies a special place.







Towards the middle of Canada that are lots of flat lands just like in the midwest. The thunder storms out there are unreal.




Once we enter into Ontario I am home. I grew up in Ontario. I love cottage country up there. There is no where on earth where I feel more relaxed.





Have you ever driven across the country? If so, where are your must see stops along the way?