Secondhand Swap Meet and Minibus Interior

I found this little poster stuck on the minibus I took to work on Saturday morning. I'll be working all day on Saturdays for a couple of months, which means that I'll be posting entries less frequently. From today onwards until my schedule clears up, I'll be posting every other day. Otherwise, I think I'll end up having a nervous breakdown again. Alternatively, I can put up mostly outfit photos since they are the easiest to do.


If you still want to see daily entries and don't mind outfit photos, just let me know in the comments or e-mail me (by the way, OOPS, I'm sorry I haven't been checking e-mail that often, I'll answer them as soon as I finish this entry).

I really hope I can make it out to this swap meet thing, but I'm not sure if I can because of work. Anyway, if anyone does go, please let me know how it was!

I also thought I'd take a picture of the interior of a minibus because most tourists don't usually take them, and I honestly wouldn't recommend it, either. Too stressful.


You know, I have never seen anyone put on seatbelts on the minibus. Maybe foreigners do it, I really don't know.


The driver of this minibus kind of made me feel more vomity than usual. Minibus drivers are generally quite crazy, and I get carsick easily. Isn't it funny? I have a healing factor that's almost Wolverine level -- among other serious injuries, I've accidentally cut off the tip of my pinky toe and glued it back on (yes, it looks fucked up) and I've survived drowning -- and my weakness is motion sickness. I never play video games because the first and only time I ever did, I barfed (the game was Doom, incidentally).

Anyway, this ride was made even worse by the scents, and, like Wolverine, I also have a really sensitive nose. The driver reeked of cigarette smoke, plus I was sitting in the back and the smell of the diesel fumes and hot plastic...ugh!