Okinawa Festival at Isetan Scotts + Live Japanese Song Performance by the Group Karabisa

Catch Karabisa Live at Isetan Scotts Saturday 1430hrs & 1730hrs - 2 Performance
Nothing to do today so after my Hair Cut at Komachi Hair Cult, I drop by Isetan Scotts to visit the Okinawa Fair to buy some tibits and watch Karabisa the Japanese Duo Live Performance. This is their 1st time in Singapore and they will perform a short song & dance segment on Friday(15th April - 1430 - 1500hrs;1730 - 1800hrs) & Saturday (16th April). I was there mainly for the food but happened to see that they are performing so I stayed and watch. There were many people in the crowd today which liven up the performance....Really enjoyed myself today....and at the end of the performance, I took a pics with both gals (I did not upload) which they were very accomodating...for those who did not know them and those who think that Okinawa is the breeding place for J-Pop artiste like Namie Amuro, Max & Speed...can check out their webpage here
http://karabisa.com/index.php
http://karabisa.ti-da.net/