Filler Outfit #8

One of my gay friends told me that this is his favourite outfit of mine, and I was kind of bemused by that. I mean, obviously, I like it enough to wear it, but it's far from being a favourite.

If anything, this outfit is so...I don't know...Internet style blogger. It's the kind of outfit some chick who has an Etsy shop selling vintage clothes and twee mid-century knickknacks, a photographer boyfriend, a dog rescued from the pound, a flat that looks like it belongs in Apartment Therapy with framed prints of skinny girls and flowers, plays the guitar, and loves brunch. You know what I mean? That's all very nice, but it's just not me.

But anyway, this outfit was good for Tuesday's weather, which was a bit damp. It wasn't warm enough to wear a sleeveless shirt, but too warm for a jacket.

Ugh, my legs are so swollen here, I'd spent the entire day on my feet. Another remix of the shirt that I got at the Manique sale, the belt and tights are from H&M, and the skirt is vintage. I don't know if I'm just fat, but it keeps riding up on my butt so I don't wear it as often as I'd like.

Close up of the skirt pattern.