A Nuclear Reactor Explained by Poop and Farts

Yeah, so much for not writing more about Japan. But I thought this would make people feel better, at least. The Western media is doing so much sensationalizing, here's a couple of things that will put it all into perspective.



Why Fukushima Daiichi Won't be Another Chernobyl from the New Scientist.

Actually, now that I think about it, until anything else major happens, it will be my last entry on Japan. There's nothing more to add, aside from a big "THANK YOU" to the heroic people working at the Fukushima nuclear reactors.

I'm thinking of sending a gift after everything is over. Anyone else interested in joining me? I mean, not to exaggerate, but they're also saving my life. No one's ever done that for me before, and they don't even know me.